Home Forums Scalp Micro Pigmentation Forum Meet A Prior Client

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

Meet A Prior Client

shadowclinic
      Keymaster

Still unsure about our treatment? Would like to see our treatment for real ,face to face? Great! We are very proud to be the only SMP clinic to be able to offer “Prior client meet ups” in every major city throughout Australia and New Zealand. That’s right you can meet up with one of our clients and see the amazing results. See how their life has changed after getting their hair line back. You may just have to buy them a coffee ๐Ÿ™‚
      These prior clients do not work for us. They are just guys like you and me that were once bald but are now living life with confidence. They want to share their experience and are proud to show off there new look!
      Just register on our Forum with your name , email address and the area you are based in. Thanks.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by shadowclinic.
      Pete

Hello Shadow Clinic. I am in Wellington. Can I meet with someone that has had the hair tattoo. I will email my photos now. Looking forward to it! Pete

shadowclinic
        Keymaster

Hi Pete. It was great talking to you the other day. How did you go with meeting up with Benji. Hes a cool guy and loves talking about his treatment! Thanks Pete , talk soon

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.